English Conversation: Greeting

 Lesson 1.1

English Conversation

Greeting





Dara:                                  Hello Professor Sopheak, how are you?

Professor Sopheak:           Hello, Dara. I'm fine. And you?

Dara:                                 I'm fine, thank you. This is Bopha, ​​my friend. She will apply to this                      university. She has some questions to ask you. Could you please tell us about       the exam?

 Professor Sopheak:          Hello Bopha! I’m very pleased to meet you. I’m very happy to be able

       to discuss with you. Please visit my office next week.

 Emma:                              Professor, I'm very happy to meet you. Thank you so much for helping us.

 Professor Sopheak:           Don't talk about it. I Hope I can answer your questions!



Credited image: pexels.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post